Latin America is undergoing important economic and political changes. This has an effect in the Protection of IP Rights. On average, big pharmaceutical companies obtain 5-15% of their total revenues from Latin America markets.
During the seminar, we will address the most common problems patent owners have to face as well as provide recommendations on strategies and best practices for a smoother and cost efficient prosecution. We will give you tips on how to get marketing authorization in compliance with patent requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TO THE WEBINAR?
- Patent professionals across pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals sectors
- Patent Attorneys
- Patent Counsels
- Global IP Specialists
- Argentina: New Guidelines and Recent Change in Examiner´s Practice
- Brazil: Current Developments egarding ANVISA. Recommended strategy
- Mexico: Linkage System and challenges to achieve marketing authorizations
- Recent developments and what to expect in 2016
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr. Mario Vázquez Villavicencio
Global Account Manager | Mexican Patent Attorney, Clarke, Modet & Cº Spain
- More than 3 years providing advice on patent matters within Intellectual Property, specifically in the Life Sciences field.
- Patent Technical Consultant in charge of substantive procedures of patent applications in Mexico and the rest of the Latin American.
- Specialist in Latin America patent prosecution of Life Science related patents, through coordinating “Hubbing Services” and advancing on overall patent strategy for Latin America patent portfolios.
- Considerable experience in non-infringement and/or invalidity opinions, patentability analysis, and technical assessment in infringement procedures.
- Specialist in Regulatory Affairs, clinical data protection and additional protection for Pharma related patents in Latin America.
DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY AND REGISTER NOW