Last Thursday August 27, Clarke Modet & Co Chile held a session of lectures on Intellectual and Industrial Property at Consorcio Apicola in Valdivia.
Module I: Intellectual and Industrial Property
- General concepts of Intellectual and Industrial Property; Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents
Module II: Patents
- Patentability requirements
- Registration Systems and Patent protection in our country.
- Practical examples
Module III: Appellations of Origin and Geographical Indications
- General Concepts
- Registration System in our country.
- Benefits of AoO and GI
- Successful Examples of AoO and GI in Chile and the World.